Creating Your Riding Program
Once you and your coach have decided what would be the best program for you, Myrddin offers you the flexibility to choose from a variety of arrangements.
Lessons are offered on PRIVATE (single person), SEMI-PRIVATE (2-3 people), and GROUP (4-6 people) rates. School Horses are available for all classes.
- Group Lessons
- Individual Lessons
- Practice Rides or Hacks
- Competitive Opportunities
- Clinics, Workshops, Off Property Schooling & Boot Camps:
- Rider Level Certification
For those riders who like the regular routine of the same class time each week, we offer Group Rates. To receive group lesson rates, the following conditions apply:
- Riders must sign up for the full semesters
- they must pay either the full amount at the 1st of each month or submit 4 post-dated cheques for each month at the beginning of the semester
- they must tall all their lessons before the end of each semester. Lessons are not transferable to the next semester.
- Group class times are scheduled for the semester . Fall, Winter/ spring and summer .
- Group classes are sold in packages of 4 or 8 classes . When you use up your package you buy a new one .
Riders are encouraged to make up missed lessons so they stay current with the group, but it is not mandatory. If you know ahead of time , we can usually accommodate you in another class . There is a required 24 hour cancellation. If you cancel less than 24 hours from your scheduled lesson time , then you forfeit that class in your package.
New students can start taking classes at any time .
Students may compete at local shows and horse trials with our school horses. To qualify to compete, riders are required to ride a minimum of twice per week. Check out the Calendar of Events for competition dates.
Myrddin hosts clinics, workshops and off property schooling throughout the year. Riders are encouraged to participate in these events. Ask your coach which activities would be suitable for you. Check out the Calendar of Events section.
Myrddin has lectures and and stable management practicals in our winter semester. Our coaches, Theresa Rondeau Vuk and Margaret Godson, can examine you up to Rider Level 4. Beyond that, we can arrange for examination days. Traditionally these are held in March & April. Candidates for testing can arrange with their coaches for individual mentoring.
|Use of Myrddin Horse||Use of Own Horse|
|Private Lessons||1/2 hour Private Lesson||$ 75.00||$ 40.00|
|1 hour Private Lesson||$ 120.00||$ 75.00|
|4 Lesson Package||$ 400.00||$ 280.00|
|8 Lesson Package||$ 760.00||$ 560.00|
|Semi-Private Lessons||Individual Class||$ 90.00||$ 50.00|
|4 Lesson Package||$ 320.00||$ 180.00|
|8 Lesson Package||$ 620.00||$ 360.00|
|Group Lessons||Individual Class||$ 70.00||$ 40.00|
|4 Lesson Package||$ 210.00||$ 150.00|
|8 Lesson Package||$ 400.00||$ 280.00|
|Practice Rides||Individual for 1 hour||$ 50.00|
|4 Lesson Package||$ 180.00|
|Monthly Board||$ 730.00|
|Riders can combine several lesson & practice ride options if they want to ride several times a week.|
- All fees are subject to 13% HST
- All lessons must be paid for in advance
- Payments by CHEQUE must be made payable to MYRDDIN EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
- ETRANSFERS are to be sent to email@example.com
- 24 hour cancellation policy, please call (905) 703-6698