Lessons are offered on PRIVATE (single person), SEMI-PRIVATE (2-3 people), and GROUP (4-6 people) rates. School Horses are available for all classes.
- Group Lessons
- Individual Lessons
- Practice Rides or Hacks
- Private & Semi-Private
- Competitive Opportunities
- Clinics, Workshops, Off Property Schooling & Boot Camps:
- Rider Level Certification
For those riders who like the regular routine of the same class time each week, we offer Group Rates.
For riders that wish to rider on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, lessons may be purchased in packages or 4 or 8 lessons.
(Note: there is an expiry date of 120 days from time of purchase on these packages)
For riders that would like to ride on an as-needed basis, the Individual Class Rate applies.
Riders are encouraged to make up missed lessons so they stay current with the group, but it is not mandatory. If you know ahead of time, we can usually accommodate you in another class . There is a required 24 hour cancellation. If you cancel less than 24 hours from your scheduled lesson time , then you forfeit that class in your package.
New students can start taking classes at any time .
A private lesson is a single horse/rider combination. 1/2 hour private lessons are for riders returning to riding or just starting out and want a great start. They are also for intensive training, practicing dressage tests, or a jump school.
Semi-Private lessons are for two horse/rider combinations.
|Pay As You Ride||Monthly Rate (4-5 classes)|
|Lessons with use of a school horse:||1/2 hour Private Lesson||$ 75.00||$ 250.00|
|1 hour Private Lesson||$ 120.00||$ 400.00|
|Semi Private (2-3 ppl)||$ 90.00||$ 320.00|
|Group Lesson (4-6 ppl)||$ 70.00||$ 210.00|
|Practice Rides||$ 50.00||$ 180.00 (4 rides)|
|Assessment Class||$ 100.00|
|Lessons with Own Horse:
||Private Lesson (1 hour)||$ 75.00||$ 280.00|
|Semi Private (2-3 ppl)||$ 50.00||$ 180.00|
|Group Lesson (4-6 ppl)||$ 45.00||$ 160.00|
|Monthly Board||$ 880.00|
|Riders can combine several lesson & practice ride options if they want to ride several times a week.|
- All lesson fees are due by the 15th of the month they are taken
- Lesson cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to be granted a makeup class. That makeup class must be taken within 2 weeks of the date missed or it is forfeited (text or email notifitation required).
- All fees are subject to 13% HST
- All Pay As You Ride lessons must be paid for prior to the commencement of the class.
- Payments may be made in Cash, Cheque (made payable to MYRDDIN EQUESTRIAN CENTRE), or Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Your Horse
Introductory Program for Level 1 & 2 Riders
Beginning September 7, 2019
See Upcoming Events page for more details