Creating Your Riding Program
Once you and your coach have decided what would be the best program for you, Myrddin offers you the flexibility to choose from a variety of arrangements.
Lessons are offered on PRIVATE (single person), SEMI-PRIVATE (2-3 people), and GROUP (4-6 people) rates. School Horses are available for all classes.
- Monthly Lessons
- Individual Lessons
- Practice Rides or Hacks
- Competitive Opportunities
- Clinics, Workshops, Off Property Schooling & Boot Camps:
- Rider Level Certification
- Riders must sign up for the full semesters
- they must pay either the full amount at the 1st of each month or submit 4 post-dated cheques for each month at the beginning of the semester
- they must tall all their lessons before the end of each semester. Lessons are not transferable to the next semester.
New students are welcome to start at any time during the semester.
Students may compete at local shows and horse trials with our school horses. To qualify to compete, riders are required to ride a minimum of twice per week. Check out the Calendar of Events for competition dates.
Myrddin hosts clinics, workshops and off property schooling throughout the year. Riders are encouraged to participate in these events. Ask your coach which activities would be suitable for you. Check out the Calendar of Events section.
Myrddin has lectures and and stable management practicals in our winter semester. Our coaches, Theresa Rondeau Vuk and Margaret Godson, can examine you up to Rider Level 4. Beyond that, we can arrange for examination days. Traditionally these are held in March & April. Candidates for testing can arrange with their coaches for individual mentoring.
|Use of Myrddin Horse||Use of Own Horse|
|Private Lesson||Monthly Rate (4 lessons)||$ 360.00||$ 280.00|
|Individual Rate (1 lesson)||$ 100.00||$ 75.00|
|Semi-Private Lesson||Monthly Rate (4 lessons)||$ 280.00||$ 180.00|
|Individual Rate (1 lesson)||$ 75.00||$ 50.00|
|Group Lesson||Monthly Rate (4 lessons)||$ 180.00||$ 150.00|
|Individual Rate (1 lesson)||$ 60.00||$ 40.00|
|Practice Rides||Monthly Rate (4 rides)||$ 140.00|
|Individual Rate (1 rides)||$ 40.00|
|Part Board Packages
|1 Group Lesson & 1
Practice Ride per week
|2 Group Lessons & 1
Practice Ride per week
|Part Lease Package
|1 Private Lesson & 2
Practice Rides per week
|*In part lease package, the horse is shared between 2 riders. Each rider has 3 days and they have their private lesson on one of those days.|
|Monthly Board||Includes $160 of Instruction||$ 800.00|
- All lessons are 1 hour in length.
- Coaching off-property by individual arrangement.
- Ship in students welcome.
- To receive the monthly rate for lessons, the semester must be paid in advance, either the full amount or 4 post-dated cheques for the 1st day of each month for that semester.
- New students are welcome to start at any time.
- All prices are subject to HST – **Please add 13% HST to your payments.**