Riders can arrange an intensive study program tailored to their own goals and time frame.
Perfect as a Holiday or Long Weekend Getaway!
- You can have private lessons or join in with existing group classes
- Bring your own horse or use one of Myrddins
- You can arrange to attend other Myrddin functions (ie. special interest clinics, off property schooling or clinics, group hacks, and more.
- There are several Bed & Breakfasts and AirBNB in the Town of Erin & surrounding area or contact Headwaters Tourism for more accommodation options.
Contact Margie Godson to discuss your ideas for an amazing Adventure.
While I was at Myrddin I met some great people, and clients who quickly became friends and other working students from abroad. As a student, I was given the opportunity to compete in horse shows. I also got the opportunities to watch multiple dressage clinics and also help set up and participate in the Selena O’Hanlan clinic that was held in July of 2017.
When I wasn’t working at the barn, I was either:
- Sight seeing in Toronto
- Going on hikes/walks
- Heading off for weekends away – places included Montreal, Ottawa and Muskoka.
- Heading off to music festivals and visiting Niagara Falls.
I’d highly recommend the working student program to anyone willing to give it a go! I hope to be back one day soon!! 🙂
I can only encourage you to take a chance on yourself and become a part of the personalized student program. It will work miracles on you, your riding, your horse knowledge and the way you look at things! Not only the Godson’s but the whole barn is just one big family. Myrddin has given me the opportunity to be a confident, knowledgeable horse owner. The Myrddin working student program will give you the support and encouragement you need to succeed with horses.”
Love Léa Bea